- Guided tours are available every Thursday (except holidays) from 1:00 – 3:30 PM. throughout the calendar year.
- There is no charge for admission.
- An appointment is requested only for groups of 10 or more.
- To make an appointment for groups of 10 or more please call: 402-471-3466.
- Volunteer Docent’s from the Community Women’s Club are available to give tours as visitors arrive.
- Tours last approximately 40 minutes.
- Visitors may enter at the Pedestrian Gate on the north side of the Residence.
Due to work being done in the Residence, there will be NO Public Tours on Thursday, August 13th.
Tours will resume on Thursday, August 20th.
Visitors will be asked to leave any purses, bags & backpacks at the Security Office when touring.
Governor's Residence Exhibition Program
January 7 – February 6, 2015
February 28- April10, 2015
April15 -June 12, 2015
June 17-August 14, 2015
August 19 -October 16, 2015
October 21- Dec. 18, 2015
Dec. 23, 2015- Feb. 19, 2016
February 24- April 22, 2016
Broken Bow, NE
April 27, 2016-June 24, 2016 Scholastic Art Awards of Nebraska
My Life in Nebraska
Contact: Angela Fischer, Art Education Supervisor
Omaha Public Schools
June 29, 2016-Aug. 19, 2016